Tour Scandinavia and discover the many charms and delights on this two-week adventure through Norway, Sweden and Finland. Travel through some of Europe's most stylish capitals and be wowed by some of the world's biggest fjords. Visit Norway's uber-cool Oslo, travel to Sweden's vibrant Stockholm and explore Finland's hip Helsinki. Along the way, uncover a Viking past, learn of a maritime heritage and get swept up in Olympic fever. Whether it's walking along charming streets in Bergen or sailing through vast fjords, you'll undoubtedly be left with a multitude of picturesque memories from this once in a lifetime Scandinavian adventure.
- Bergen - Bergen Museum and Bryggen Guided Walk
- Gudvangen - Naeroyfjord Boat Cruise
- Lillehammer - Olympic Ski Jumping Tower & Chairlift
- Lillehammer - Maihaugen Open Air Museum
- Mora - Swedish Lakes Bicycle Tour
- Stockholm - Vasa Museum
- Norway's fjords feature some of the most stunning scenery on Earth. Cruise past waterfalls and snow-capped peaks through the narrow Naeroyfjord
- Discover Stockholm's maritime history at the Vasa Museum, which houses an original wooden war ship from 1628. This impressive vessel gives you a rare glimpse into the naval power Sweden was once famous for
- Lakeside Mora's mix of landscapes proves just how darn stunning Sweden can be. Be charmed by tiny countryside villages, red cottages, pine forests, rolling meadows and sparkling lakes
- Wind up your adventure in Helsinki for a Scandinavian culture binge. Senate Square, the market hall, the sea fortress of Suomenlinna and the Design Museum are just some of the highlights of this amazing city
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...